Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stand for Arizona Rally

 I have now attended three such rallies since SB1070 was passed and will continue to do so.  When I first arrived I spotted these two people holding their signs.



 It is a good reminder that this isn't about race, this is about breaking our laws.  I never get the proper answer to why we should grant so many people citizenship who haven't earned that right.  I want to swear that oath that you are renouncing your citizenship of your former Country and embracing the United States of America. That means embracing our flag, our laws, our culture and our future as the greatest nation.  Then some of the protesters showed up with an American Flag that was desecrated with writing and Nazi symbols, They laid it on the ground and walked on it.









 I have never found myself as angry watching this but took this four pictures that I could get and walked away before during something stupid like getting arrested.  They had the right to protest, I had to keep telling myself that but it still doesn't make me feel any different.  This has burned into me a unwillingness to compromise about any concession about Amnesty, Immigration Reform or any damn thing they call it.  You can't disrespect my Country, my Flag and ever Soldier who has served this Country and expect anything from me. Just let that image of  Swastika on an American Flag and you want me to grant you what? Citizenship, I don't think so. 

 Illegal alien -noun 1. a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's permission.  

 We had many great speakers, All great Americans from Ted Hayes, Mike Broomhead, Russell Pearce and several members of the Black Shield.


In God We Trust

Bookmark and Share






No comments:

Post a Comment